Thursday, November 24, 2011
I AM THANKFUL
As I was working in my kitchen yesterday preparing for todays dinner, the thought came to me that I have been preparing Thanksgiving Dinners since I was 19 years old, so Forty Years now! I thought about all those past years and loved ones that are no longer here to enjoy the day with us and I thought about all those loved ones that are now part of our family and we are so BLESSED to have with us. I am THANKFUL, for our BLESSINGS, for our trials and the GRACIOUS answer to our prayers! I am THANKFUL, my heart is full. I wish all of you a very wonderful Thanksgiving...Our thanks all belong to the Lord.
Psalm 107 in the first verse says it so perfectly "GIVE THANKS TO THE LORD, FOR HE IS GOOD; HIS LOVE ENDURES FOREVER"
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment