
Today Katie and I attended Megan's Baby Shower
This will be her only trip to Tucson before the baby, her friends picked the theme of
"Bring you favorite children's Book"
I made her a
"Cat In The Hat" quilt with minki fabric on the back.....sooooooooooo SOFT!
It was a nice afternoon with Megan , her and Katie are only days apart in their pregnancy...
This was great fun.

2 comments:
Such a fun afternoon and such a beautiful quilt!! I absolutely, positively LOVE it!!! I can't believe that in 6ish months I will be able to cuddle MY baby in that super soft quilt and read to him (rolling with Lindsey's prediction)!! Anyway, thanks again!! As always, so good to see you and that lovely daughter of yours!!
Katie and I enjoyed the afternoon with you and your family! We will see if Lindsey's prediction is correct! xoxo
Post a Comment