On Sunday Pastor Ron had us reading Ephesians 6, What part of God's armor might we be lacking in was his challenge to us. As I read that passage sitting in my seat that day, I was sure for me it is the Shield of Faith that I have lack of...I acknowledged that and confessed to the Lord, that I would work on that and then went merrily on my way........
I have been in some personal struggles and as only God can do He will bring to me my issues.
Today, Katie passed on a little devotional book from Beth Moore and I opened to read this:
" IN EVERY SITUATION TAKE THE SHIELD OF FAITH, AND WITH IT YOU WILL BE ABLE TO EXTINGUISH THE FLAMING ARROWS OF THE EVIL ONE." Ephesians 6:16
Beth writes," WHEN WE RESPOND TO ATTACKS OF DOUBT, DISTORTION, AND DECEIT WITH THE TRUTH OF GOD'S WORD, THE FIERY DART IS EXTINGUISHED AND THE ENEMY TAKES ANOTHER HIT."
Okay Lord, I have heard and I will obey YOU!
Faith will be where you can find me .....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment