Friday, September 10, 2010

Birthday Celebration




I had such a wonderful Day on Saturday Sept. 4th
My Birthday
58 years old ( oh my goodness)
I received a wonderful call from the Grandkids singing Happy Birthday to me
lovely cards and some really awesome gifts.
I am so blessed with family and friends!
Mike took the day and drove me around to the Quilt Stores
where I received discounts because it was my birthday.
we met up with Katie and she went with us to Sahuarita and two Quilt Stores down there.
I enjoyed the ride and the day.
They took me out to dinner to
Maynard's
in downtown Tucson!
such a treat.
THANK YOU


2 comments:

Megan said...

Looks like you had a great day!!! You and Katie are absolutely gorgeous!!! Miss you guys!!

Kristi said...

I love these pictures! Katie and Hoss are looking GOOD, by the way.