....whatever is true,whatever is noble,whatever is right,whatever is pure,whatever is lovely,whatever is admirable-if anything is excellent or praiseworthy-think about such things.
Philippians 4:8
I have had this Musical Santa since I was a child, I don't have many things from my childhood so he is a treasure to me. He is well worn, I use to take him to bed with me every night during the Christmas Season.
I know, I don't know how I managed to get it out of the house, but I have had him ever since I was married, so I must have "stolen" him out under cover!!!! I was not smart enough to get anything more...oh well......
2 comments:
I remember those, we all had one. I'm surprised you have yours. I didn't manage to get mine. Sad...
I know, I don't know how I managed to get it out of the house, but I have had him ever since I was married, so I must have "stolen" him out under cover!!!! I was not smart enough to get anything more...oh well......
Post a Comment